Project Life Pre-Orders
PRE-ORDER POLICY SUMMARY
When you place a pre-order please remember the following applies:
- Payment is made at the time the order is placed Your order is held until everything is in stock to fill your entire order
- The estimated arrival dates are just that – estimates. We can not guarantee that the item will be in stock at that point. It is just our best guess based on what we know at this point.
- The estimated arrival date is when we expect it will be at the warehouse only.
- The estimated time for delivery is only in effect once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, and is just an estimate of when it will be delivered. You can read more about our shipping policy here.
- To save you on shipping costs, we do not split ship pre-orders. If you do not want your entire order held for all stock to arrive, please place two separate orders.
It is highly recommended that if you pre-order, you sign up for my stock availability emails where I will keep you posted of any updates or changes to dates.
Read on for all the Pre-Order details:
Our customers appreciate the ability to offer pre-orders for two main reasons:
- You can order now and rest assured your product will be reserved for you when it arrives in stock later.
- We make sure we have plenty of stock to fill those pre-orders and more
How do Pre-Orders work?
We make product that is either brand new items or stock that is sold out, but will be reprinted, available for pre-order. You can then shop, adding those items to your order.
When do I pay for my pre-order?
You pay for your entire order at the time it is placed.
Will you ship my “in stock” items right away?
To save you on shipping we do not split ship your order. So if you have included “in stock” items with your pre-ordered items, we will hold your in stock items until the pre-order stock arrives and ship your entire order at that time.
If you do not want your “in stock” items held, then please place separate orders. You will have to pay separate shipping for each order.
When will my Pre-Order ship?
When we offer an item for Pre-order we do our best to estimate when we will have the product in stock. Unfortunately there are so many variables that affect that date that we can not make a guarantee. However, it is our best guess.
Once the stock has arrived to the warehouse it can take 24 to 48 hours for processing the shipment before we can begin to fill orders.
Depending on how many pre-orders have been placed means that it can take a number of days to process and ship all the orders that have been waiting.
We fill all orders on a first come first serve basis. Please see our Shipping Information.
When will my Pre-Order be delivered?
Once your order has been shipped from the warehouse, then the estimated delivery days given at the time of your order, become in effect.
For example, if you placed your order January 29th and you chose “next day” shipping, that estimated delivery day becomes effective only once we have shipped your order. Therefore if the product, on pre-order, arrives to our warehouse on March 9th, we begin filling the earliest pre-order first and so on through the list. So, it may take until, say, March 13th depending on where your order was in the queue. It would then be delivered March 14th if you chose “Next Day” service.
We make no guarantee regarding delivery dates, they are simply an estimate of how long we think your order will take to arrive after it has left our warehouse based on the shipping service chosen.